Idaho Family Reunion - Warm Up

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hey Friends and Family!

So I'm back in my old turf: Boise, ID! I lived here a few years ago with my brother, Nick, and it's awesome to be back. Also, the lack of humidity and him having a pool in his backyard now are some big bonuses.  So we drove, caravan style, all the way here with my brother, Caleb, and his family as well as with my sister, Kelly, and her family. We had a stop in Denver (love that place!) and then second day we made it here to Idaho. We've been staying with my big brother, Nick, and his wife, Megan, and their kids. It's been a great family reunion warm up thus far! We will actually head to the cabin in Sun Valley later this week, but all of this pre-time has been great fun. With that said, lets post some pictures of all of fun and family!





Sibling picture. Sorry you're missing, Jared!
This is my big brother, Nick. Did I mention that he's awesome yet, because he is. 

 Above and below are two of my nieces: Lucy and Adelaide. They are little fish. :)


So the boys started this new activity of trying to shoot a goal from the diving board, while trying to dodge being pelted by one another. It was actually really entertaining, oh and we got photo evidence. You're welcome. :) 

This is my big brother, Nick, doomed to be pelted. 






We started to get a little fancy with the tubes and started stacking all 4 of them up for a diving contest. Sounds corny but we had fun. :) 



Uncle Tyler is the best! 
So, Greg had this great idea to have all of the uncle's and his Dad to jump in the pool doing a can opener while he would sit in the middle to catch the wave. Luckily, Kelly was standing ready with her camera for the moment. See below: 









 So as you can tell, we LOVE Nick and Megan's pool. It's amazing. And, since we can't get enough water time, Nick and Megan took us out on their boat on Monday. It was fabulous. I've decided that Tyler and I need to be boat people. We knee boarded (way fun - I even got some air!), tubed and we wake-boarded. Believe it or not, I actually got up! It took a couple of tries but it was amazing once I got the hang of it. Thanks Nick and Megan for the amazing day! 





Now we are currently in Sun Valley, ID for the family reunion. We are staying in this lavish 8 million dollar cabin and there are 30 of us sprinting around at all times through all of the different corridors of this place. Oh, and not to mention, there is an amazing view of the mountain right out the back half of the cabin. Its wonderful. So we're busy mountain biking, water rafting, hiking and doing all of those other outdoorsy things. I love it. The mountain is actually summoning me right now, but I'll post some more pictures next time. Thanks for reading! Again, we love you all!

With Love,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs