The Rest of our Wonderful Summer

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello again friends and family!
Well things have definitely been busy since my last post, but we like busy! I'm going to break up all the events into a couple of posts that way I mentally can stay organized while I write about it.

This past weekend Tyler and I went camping with our friends, David and Melanie. They are in town for a little bit before they move up to Maryland, so we're hanging out with them as much as possible before they go. We're going to miss them! They brought their sweet baby, Mae. I think she's going to be a camper after watching her stare at the fire all night and try to explore the entire camp. And they even brought their dog, Beau, so Max had a buddy. It was a fun little outing:


Tyler and I brought our bikes with us on the campout, and after a bad night's rest, we woke up annoyingly early and were able to ride down to see the sunrise on the lake. We snapped some pics once we got back to the camp: 

Other than our camp out last weekend, we have just been busy with work and school. Tyler has been so busy between work and his MBA program, but he's loving it. It's easy to see that he's excited about what he's learning and who he's meeting. I'm proud of him! He spoiled me for my birthday by planning surprise vacations and getting sneaky gifts. It all deserves it's own post so I'll talk about it there.

Other than all of that we just spent out summer going to the water park and riding our bikes. We just loved our biking experience in Idaho so much that we decided to commit and buy some mountain bikes. We are so happy that we did! I'm still a little timid on the mountain trails, but Tyler is patient with me and makes it fun. Max even loves that we have bikes. He'll race us up and down the street like nobody's business. Even when we are pedaling at our fastest with a head start he'll still beat us. Maybe I'll record it one day so that you'll believe me. :) Below are some pictures from our summer:


I found this in my phone and just had to throw it up here.
He's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
This is Max every morning after Tyler gets up for work.
He just jumps up and takes his place and snuggles with
me until it's time for me to get up. Sprawled out with no shame. 

Ladies and Gents, I'm proud to announce that we finally have a water dog! Below are some annoying "Proud doggy Mom" pictures. Enjoy!





The rest of the pictures below are from our bike ride today at Slaughterpen. I know it's an overload of biking pictures today, but oh well. Maybe it will inspire you to want to go biking.. or not. Enjoy them anyways. 




 





 That's all that I have for this post! I'm working on our Disney/Florida post so that will be posted soon hopefully! Thanks for taking the time to catch up on our lives! You rock! Until next time!

With Love,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs