Tyler's 27th Birthday!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

 So, Tyler had a birthday.... in May! Being the busy procrastinator that I am, I haven't had a chance to post about it yet! We had a good birthday weekend (especially since it was over memorial day weekend!). For his actual birthday day, we had some family over for cake and ice cream. Here are some pictures from his fun day:









Now, for my mushy gushy part. I'm so grateful for this sweet husband of mine! He is seriously such a good guy. He works so hard for our family, is so patient and kind to everyone, and treats me so good (even when I don't deserve it).

Thanks for all you do, Ty. I love you. I'm a lucky girl to have caught a great catch like you. Happy belated birthday!

With Love,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs