Annie's 2nd Birthday

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My sweet Baby Annie is TWO! I. Can't. Believe. It. She's growing up too fast and I'm hating it and loving it all at the same time.

WARNING - LOVEY DOVEY MOTHER RANT:
Y'all. Annie is The. Absolute. Best. I am such a lucky girl and mother that I was blessed with my Annie girl as my first baby. She was a great introduction into motherhood. She is so fun, happy, energetic and always down to do whatever. She is my mini me - in looks and in personality. Tyler and my family are constantly telling me that she's my mini me, and it's so FUN. One day you might read this Annie, and when/if you do, just know that I LOVE YOU! I'm a lucky Momma to be blessed with such a sweet, beautiful and happy girl in my life. Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE (even the dog!) loves your guts. We are all lucky to have you!

Thanks for letting me get gushy. :) Soo, anyways, for Annie's second birthday we had a great day! Tyler left work early for a half day in the morning and we went to Gentry Safari. Annie is currently obsessed with animals, everything from cows to lions, (special thanks to The Lion King, haha) so we knew that heading to the Gentry Safari would be one of the best gifts we could give.

She was in love looking at all of the animals as we drove through the safari. Afterwards we did the petting zoo and walk around portion. She had a great time with the goats, emu's, kangaroos, giraffe's, monkeys, wolves, and everything else that we saw.


Tyler was really excited about the Giraffes. He was surprised and excited about being able to be so close to them and feed them.

After the Safari, Tyler went back to work and we went home for our normal nap routine. That night, Annie had her own special birthday cupcake from Bliss Cupcakes. It was amazing that I didn't sneak bites of it on the way home in the car. That took some willpower. Afterwards we did presents and had fun spending time together as a family. It was a great day celebrating our sweet Annie!

Happy Birthday, sweet Annie girl! We sure do love you! We're thankful everyday that you were sent to us! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs