Happy Valentines Sunbeams!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So Tyler and I are the sunbeams teachers at church (Sunday school for the 3 year olds) and since Valentines Day is coming up I made little Valentines bags and bought some Dr. Seuss Valentines for the kids to give to each other. I probably spent 2 hours on Saturday night making the little bags and cookies to go with them. Tyler was in charge of the cookies and one batch was really good but the first batch was pretty crispy. When we got to church on Sunday it turned out that more than half of our class wasn't there because they were sick. We ended up having a lot of fun with the two that we had, but we decided to postpone our Valentines Day party until next week so that everyone could be there. Here are the little bags that I made though. I can't wait for when my kids are making their Valentines buckets for school... I'm going to try really hard to not take over... but no promises to my poor kids, it's just too fun! 



1 comment :

  1. Cute BLOG! I had so much reading about ya'll! Super cute v-day baggies! Rachel would love to be in your class! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs