Tyler's 25th Birthday!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

So Tyler turned 25!! But... that happened back in May. Sorry to be so slow on the update! I surprised him and had his Mom come up from Houston without him knowing. When she showed up and knocked on the door, Tyler saw her out the window and leaped off the couch yelling "What the heck!? That's my Mom!" Ha, needless to say, he was happily surprised!  We spent the day showing her around and just catching up with her and then the next day while he was working, she and I went to Crystal Bridges and then worked on getting everything together for his surprise birthday party that evening. I would say that the party was also a success. :)



So after our fun surprise weekend we spent his actual birthday (Sunday) grilling up some yummy steaks (thanks Susan!) and then meeting up for a quick cobbler and for another round of the "Happy Birthday" song. Haha poor Tyler, he told me that he didn't like all of the attention being on him. He'll have to adjust to that because from here on out his Birthday is an extra big deal... I'll make sure of that ;). Love you Tyler! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs