Sooo... It's Been A While...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey friends and family,
Sorry it's been so long since a post! It's been really busy around here! We've got work, school and a lot of summer play going on! We wouldn't have it any other way though... well maybe more play :) . So a lot of the news in this post is kinda old but I figured I'd include it just in case anyone hasn't heard.

So on July 4th (a while back, I know!) we went for a day camp-out with my sister and her family. It was a great little get away! We played with the kids, played on the teeter totter, went fishing (p.s. I caught one!) and had our lovely campfire and smores.

My first successful catch! 


We love spending time with Kelly and her family. Her kids are adorable and we always have a fun time with them! 

Speaking of my nieces and nephews I thought I would include some pictures that have been sitting in my phone dying to be seen. What little goofs!
Silly Jack and oreo faced Noah. What a handful.




P.s. Take a gander at this lovely old photo I found the other day... Merry Christmas in July - from my 14 year old self! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs