Las Vegas Birthday Trip!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Hey Friends and Fam!

We went to Laaaassss Veegaasss! This is my birthday month - it's a big deal, all month ;) .... haha I wish! But since we have the three day weekend earlier in the month, it makes it easy to have a little trip and categorize it under birthday! Tyler did a great job of planning and we made a great weekend out of it!

We arrived in Vegas late on Thursday night, and stayed at the Palms Hotel. It's about a 3 minute drive from the strip, and it's a beast of a place! On Friday we went to the temple in the morning. It's a gorgeous temple! We had fun spending time there and then taking some pictures afterwards. I have so much fun with this guy. It's so easy to spend time and have fun with him.

My husband makes me laugh :) 
Afterwards, we changed and headed to the strip. We visited the Coca-Cola store, which was fun for me, and especially for Tyler! We tried the Coca-Cola Float's sampler. Out of the 10 options, only three items actually tasted good with ice cream... which wasn't a surprise. But it was still fun to do!

After the Coca-Cola store we headed over to the M&M store, the Hershey's store, as well as a few of the other shops. We grabbed a quick bite and then headed over to the Celine Dion show in Caesar's Palace. Holy Cow, let me just announce that Celine can still sing, and she is superstar status. The show was amazing. Even the songs that I didn't know were good! It's definitely an item to check off your bucket list.

The next day we stopped by the hotel pool for a while, walked the strip some more and then watched the David Copperfield Magic show. I'm still trying to figure out how he did some of his tricks, and I'm losing sleep at night over it. It was fun to go and even more fun to discuss everything with Tyler afterwards.

At the Copperfield Show!
It was a great trip! Thanks so much to my sweet husband for making it happen, and making it so fun! That will probably be our last Couple's Trip for a while, so I'm glad it was such a fun one!

Thanks so much for reading and following along with our busy lives!

With Love,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs