We have an annnoouuuncement.... :)

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hey Friends and Family!

Well, we have some BIG news about something... or someone...  that we have been dying to share for a while: we're pregnant!! I am 14 (almost 15) weeks pregnant, and our baby is due March 10th! I'm feeling great and we just entered into our second trimester.






We are SO excited! As some of you know, we have been trying to add to our family for a while, so this feels like such a blessing. We told our family around 7 weeks, and now that we are in the safety zone, we are ready to share our good news with all of our friends!



On top of knowing that we are pregnant, we also already know that we are having a baby girl. I'm not going to lie, I was 99% sure I was going to be having a boy first, and I had thought that since Jr. High, so getting the news that we would be having a little girl was a bit of a shocker (okay, honest talk - a HUGE shocker!). But, after remembering all that comes with little girls, I am really excited to meet her and have all the joys that come with little girls. I can't wait for a mini-me that I can dress up, tell stories to, and love on for the rest of my life. There is only excitement (and a healthy dose of fear) over here.








This upcoming week is my birthday week, and I honestly don't know what Tyler is going to do. I have everything I could ever want and already feel so blessed. I'm a lucky girl with a husband that makes me so incredibly happy, an amazing family that loves and supports me, a fluffy dog that is my number one, incredible friends, and now a sweet little spirit on the way. I think that the only way he can add to all this happiness is with the new Cinderella DVD ;) haha jk!

Thank you again for following along with us and our busy lives. We love and appreciate you all! Until next time!

Love,

***All photo cred to the incredible Joy Jackson!***

1 comment :

  1. So excited for you guys! Shopping for bows and dresses is soooo much fun! These pics are stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs