Baby Bump Post! (32 Weeks)

Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello!

So I've been getting some requests for a baby bump picture, so here we go!

(Warning - we are past bump level. This is a dadgum baby bowling ball!)

So I'm currently at 32 weeks. Other than these past few weeks, I really have had a great pregnancy! So I really can't complain too much. Especially since all of the discomforts mean that I'm having a miracle grow inside of me! 

With that being said, before being pregnant, and even early on in pregnancy I didn't understand how women would get to the point where they just want to go ahead and have the baby. (Considering that labor sounds hecka awful). But, I completely get it now. I even asked the doctor yesterday at our appointment if the baby really needs the next eight weeks, or if we can just go ahead and pop her out now. Yes, I was joking... kind of. Lets just say that while I love this baby girl, I'm going to be happy to have my body back to myself again, and for the heartburn and backaches to take an exit. 

Pregnant momma's, I get it now. And to my own momma, I love you. Thank you for going through this for me, and thank you for not rubbing it in my face every time I was a snotty teenager. You are even more amazing than I already thought you were! 
(Here's the baby daddy, he didn't know I was snapping pics. Hehe)

Well thank you for catching up with us! We are so excited for all that the next few months have to bring! I think this little girl is going to be here faster than we can comprehend, especially considering how fast the past eight months have already gone! Eek! Her baby room is mostly ready. I'll post some pictures on that later. :)

Love you all! Until next time!

Love,
Tyler & Rifka Jensen

p.s. we're happy - and crazy. Somehow I ended up on Tyler's shoulders the other night while we were laughing uncontrollably. I love this guy. Life is dang good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs