Holiday Updates

Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello friends and family!

I hope you are all doing well, and had a wonderful Christmas and New Years season! We had a great time over the holidays! We spent Christmas day with my local siblings, and then later that evening Tyler's Dad and Stepmom came into town until New Years Day. It was a blast! They pampered us by doing some honey-do-list items (like installing canned lights and reupholstering benches! Ah-mazing!), and we spent every night on the couch with a Star Wars marathon. We had a lot of theories that we had to discuss regarding the newest one, so watching all of the previous movies was a must.

 I unfortunately didn't get any pictures with Gene & Michele while they were here (I seriously don't know how that happened - I guess we were too busy having fun!). However, here are some more pictures from Christmas day.

Tri-Tips were the main course! Yum! 

This is me getting told that I need to put the camera down because the food is ready! 
This is me convincing him to just smile for a picture anyways :) 
Caleb & Becca
Jared & Courtney 

(Not pictured - by sister and bro in law, Kelly & Spencer - sorry! Don't know how I didn't get a couple pic!)

On New Years Eve, we have a tradition of playing board games and chomping on chips and Rotel dip. It was a blast! I thought I took pictures, but I guess I didn't. Oh well, maybe pregnancy brain is getting in the way of remembering to grab my camera...



We love you all! Hope you are having a great 2016 thus far!

Love,
Tyler & Rifka Jensen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs