Annie's Baby Blessing

Friday, May 20, 2016

My sweet little baby had her baby blessing this week at church! It was such a tender event. Some really sweet things were said during the blessing, and I'm so happy that most of our family was able to attend. Here are some shots we were able to get afterwards.
The WHOLE group! Tyler's side + My side!   
Barrow Family
4 Generation Picture! 

Jensen Family
Gorden Family

 (Left: Pics with my Parents.  - Right: Pics with Uncle Travis & Aunt Cami)

Thanks to Grandma Susan for the ADORABLE baby shoes! 
    
(Cousin pictures with baby Elizabeth!) 
(To the right is Annie's cousin, Elizabeth. She was born 5 days after Annie! Isn't she precious?!) 

This little girl. Gosh. She has us wrapped around her fingers. She's my smiley, cuddle-bug baby. As corny as this is, I have caught myself crying on multiple occasions just from the overwhelming love I feel when I look at her. People always describe it, but I just didn't understand until I had a little girl of my own.
The little smile (and tongue)! She totally has my heart! 

It was such a special day to be able to bless her. Tyler and I both feel like that was the icing on top of this entire experience of having a baby and like she's officially part of our little family circle now. We also love that we are able to start this whole journey with her with Heavenly Father heavily involved.
A huge thanks again to everyone that came or that was involved. It meant so much to us, and I know Annie will feel loved throughout her life knowing that there are so many people that care about her. We love you all!

With Love,
The Jensen's

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs