Rifka Graduation - Kind of...

Friday, May 20, 2016

Hey Friends and Family!

So I graduated!! .... like a month ago. It wasn't really a big deal since I finished my last few semesters online and we didn't fly out for the commencement ceremony. But, nonetheless, I got my bachelors degree! I got it from BYU-Idaho, the major being in Marriage and Family Studies.

Well, I had been joking about getting my diploma from the mailman in my cap and gown. The day finally came when it arrived, and Tyler and I ended up joking around and actually took pictures of me getting it from the mailbox in the cap and gown from his graduating ceremony... so below is what resulted from that.




 We're pretty cool. We know how to make our days fun! Thanks Tyler, for helping me have a special celebratory moment!


Thanks for reading! Until next time,
The Jensen's 

1 comment :

  1. Very nice. Can't wait to recreate this, I hear mine is "in the mail"!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs