We have a family announcement...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hey friends!

So we have some exciting news from the Jensen family - we are pregnant! Baby girl number two is joining our family in January 2018! To keep consistency, we had another fun photoshoot for the announcement! Here are some pictures from that day!






 Poor Annie, halfway through the session she changed her mind on how she was feeling about this whole new sister thing - hopefully she'll be on board when the baby arrives! :)

I can't wait for our new addition. I love our current set up, with Annie, Max and Tyler. Every time changes have happened in our life, I've always been a little nervous about how things will shift. But as I got married to Tyler, the love grew. Then we added Max and the love grew,  and then with Annie the love grew. I love how much LOVE is in our little family, and I know this new baby will bring her own share into the mixture too. I'm so thankful and excited. Tyler and I feel like the luckiest people. To be so in love, and for it to keep growing around us is such a large tender mercy. We can't wait for you baby #2! We're excited to add you to our nest! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs