Arkansas Weather and Some Auntie Rif- Uncle Ty Time

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Okay, I just want to do a short post about my crazy hometown. So today it was snowing. Yesterday we had tornadoes. The day before it was really warm and perfect outside. I'm just saying that I have no idea what type of attire to put on in the mornings and I have no idea what to expect when I walk out the door in the afternoons. I wouldn't mind some snow to go with the cold. But if there isn't going to be any snow then the cold can just leave and the warm can come. Got that mother nature? Cold + Snow = Okay. Cold - Snow = NO. .... And yes, I do fully realize that I just wrote a whole paragraph ranting about the weather. It's definitely been a long day.

So in other news, my sister was in the hospital this past week (she's home and better now) but one of the days while she was gone I watched my niece Camilla. Gosh. She is adorable. She has Tyler wrapped around her finger and me too.

It's been so fun to see Tyler with all of my nieces and nephews. (Don't worry, this might sound like a baby hungry post but it will be a while before anything like that happens.) He is so good with them and they all adore him. We also just got called to be sunbeam teachers at church so we watch all of the 3-4 year old's. Let's just say, as adorable as they all are, we are dead tired once we get home. If there were ever a time where I wish I could wear sweats at church, that's it. Hopefully we will get better at teaching. So far we burn through the little lessons within the first half of class so by time the second half rolls around we are just trying to manage chaos. We'll get better though. Just give us time and some more crayons.

Thanks for reading!
With Love,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs