Belated Gorden Graduation Party

Sunday, May 12, 2013

So when I know I had a post about graduating already but this last weekend we had a graduation party with the Gorden family. My Sister in Law, Becca graduated from University of Arkansas so my family threw a graduation party for both of us. My Dad made some delicious BBQ (Tyler said it's his new favorite -good job Dad!) and then my Dad made this awesome graduation cake for me. So since I only got my associates degree the running joke has been that I've "half graduated" so my Dad made this "half graduation" cake.
So creative right! Go Dad! 


My awesome nephew Gorden. After everyone scarfed the cake down, he convinced
everyone to go outside and play soccer with him as a fam. So fun. :) 
So with that said it was a good weekend! The night before this (on Saturday) we all went as a family to this El Salvadoran restaurant and needless to say we all ate some interesting things, but my Dad's meal won. Look at this big ol' nasty.
 
....and on that note! Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. Nice cake! Annual event planned by my son's school was lovely. Choice of event planner was praised by all guests and parents. Loved the attractive décor done at one of the spacious event space Chicago. Fresh snacks and beverages were served. Warm welcome followed by series of performances by kids made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs