Saturday Calmness

Sunday, May 12, 2013


This Saturday after Tyler got off we just had a lazy day. The weather was perfect, so we decided to just go outside for a bit. We went to the driving range at our apartment and he hit some balls while I just caught up on my leisure book. He are some quick photos we snapped. 
Warmin' up like a pro! 

Reading time! Yay! 
Even when we aren't up to crazy things it's still just so great even doing the calmest things together. It's so nice to be with someone who, even when you aren't doing anything crazy, you can still have a great time together. Gosh I love him... and now I'm done with my tender wife moment. I'm sure you are ready to be through with that, so I'll carry on. ;)

Okay, so I know it's the running joke that no one can understand my name.. ever. Here is some more fuel to the fire for that. Here are just a couple  pieces of evidence (out of so many) about how at work, when dealing with other people, no one ever gets my name - and it becomes evident when they send me faxes. Enjoy:
Risha? Really? That's a new one..  


Oh and p.s. My husband is the best. He bring me surprise gifts without warning, like nail polish. Gosh. I scored a good one. He even picked out colors that I had been wanting. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs